I am originally from the beautiful Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago (I miss the beach, above). I moved to the United States in 1990 to attend college in Miami, Florida.
After college I worked as a free-lance Interior Designer assisting other designers as I stayed home with my two boys. Now that the boys are older and the economy has changed, I decided to change my focus. While I still enjoy designing beautiful Interiors, I’ve decided that selling Real Estate would make a great marriage for my Interior Design skills. My passion for helping people, being honored to be a part of their buying process or helping them get the best dollar for their property in today’s market is why I do what I do.
My husband, two sons and myself moved from Florida in 2010 and landed ourselves in Cobb County. We absolutely love our community. We’ve made so many new friends and have become quite familiar with the area. Cobb county is a great place to live and work and I enjoy nothing more than serving my community in any ways that I can.
If you are looking for a REALTOR® who will take the time to listen to your needs and be patient, who is knowledgeable about the market and who will work hard for you, I would be honored to be your agent.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- RE/MAX 100% Club Member
- Cobb Board of REALTORS® Multi-Million Dollar Club ACTIVE (2013 – 2015)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Member of the National Board of REALTORS®
- Florida International University – Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Business and Business Information Systems
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interior Design